Thanks for stopping by the blog. I trust you are perfect in the One who loves you. Happy New Month and Happy Belated Birthday to me! Yass, I became a year older on August the 2nd and it couldn’t have been more amazing 😀 (birthday post et pictures loading)
In today’s blog post I’d be sharing every fashionista’s must haves this summer (PS: The recipe of the finger-licking dish in M’s words is in the oven. Don’t think I’ve forgotten! 😉 )
To me and every other person I’m sure, summer time is fun time (And yes, there’s summer even in Nigeria lol). It’s a time to wear all the pastel colors from clothes to shoes, bags, accessories, beach wear…I could go on and on. However, I’d be sharing my favorite pieces which I consider fashion must-haves for you to rock this summer with!
Yay? Let’s roll!
1. A floral dress– Who doesn’t love flowers? Well, I know my mum does! With its bright colors and flowery designs, a floral dress is perfect to wear this summer and for that lunch date too! (sshh, i didn’t say anything)
2. An Ankara top -It’s no longer news that Ankara ti take over LOL. The Ankara fabric is now used for bags, shoes, sandals and even lingerie! I love the Ankara fabric. For that casual look, an Ankara top is always perfect on a jeans trouser with a nice pair of sandals or high heels! Need I say more?
Next up is:
3. The classic white shirt– So I’m not going to say much here. Just have a crisp classic white shirt in your wardrobe, it keeps you winning!
4. Wide legged denim trousers– Inspired from the 70’s, an off shoulder top and a floral top too would look great on a wide legged denim trousers.
5. Denim, Denim and more denim! Denims are fashion pieces that just never go away and summer is time to wear everything denim in your wardrobe. I mean, from denim shirts to denim jackets to denim overalls, dresses, even shoes and bags.
Image: Pinterest and Zara.com
6. All things STRIPED and beautiful– Stripes are fashion staples and every woman’s must have.
Blogger’s note: Remember, summer clothes are to be comfy and easy to wear!
7. A quilted saddle bag– Just something simple to carry about town to hold your phone, tissue and few make up items (I like to have a pen and note pad in mine, just in case there’s some idea that pops in my head)
8. An off shoulder top -The off shoulder or “cold shoulder” as it’s now called is one fashion trend I’ve fallen in love with. There are just so many ways to wear it!
That’d be all for today’s blog post wonderful people. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts in the comment section 🙂
I’m also super excited to announce that my blog will be a year soon on August the 12th!! It’s been an exceptionally blissful experience and I thank you for being a part of it!
Peace, love and more love,