I hope you’re doing awesome. It’s Tuesday already, work has been going on smoothly too..thanks! Misplaced a document I have been working on for days today and I almost cried, thinking about how to start composing a new one just made me weak but luckily for me I had shared it with my colleague at work so she searched for it and sent to me…yayy! I am so thankful..that’s today’s gist oh!
So I got inspired to share this with you after reading an amazing write up from one of the blogs I follow which just made me reflect on recent happenings in my life that maybe I just forgot to say ‘thank you’ for or some things I just overlooked and tagged as some normal stuff that’s just supposed to happen.. I’m thankful for..
- The gift of life and Family… they’re just the best, all the love and laughter! Even after a very hard and rough day, the smiles on my mum’s face is more than a ‘welcome home baby’.. my siblings..all of them are just the funniest beings, we laugh at everything and anything..lol
- Good health…The thought of how I haven’t had to take any drugs ‘cos I was under the weather or had to take ‘paracetamol’ ‘cos I had headaches or body aches crept into my mind of recent and I can’t but be thankful..even with all the ‘waka waka’ and bus conductor wahala..lol, which I wrote about in my last post.
- Food..people who know me and my fam know this is an undisputed fact..we LOVE food,especially me..lol! We eat, have and cook every delicious meal you can think of and I am thankful to God for providing us with all we need..
- Academic success.. sometime in June, I wrote an external exam to get into university. Everyone who knows JUPEB knows how competitive it is, I refused to fear(although i was at some point)..I am so thankful ‘coos when the results were released in September, I passed beyond my imaginations!! I was number 4 on the merit list *blushes*
- Friends..I have the best friends, really! They can be so annoying most of the time but I still love them all the same ..always there to make me laugh, support me when I need them and tolerate me when I get silly and crack
dryjokes..LOL (I sha know my jokes are funny)
- Work..I have to thank God for work! It hasn’t been easy especially when you have to learn things from the scratch..lol. Today I can clap for myself and score myself when it comes to curating content, thinking fast and getting creative..The learning process has been fun, so many new experiences, new friends, new insight and understanding of life…I am thankful!
- Church..We’ve been transferred! That’s right, we got a new posting to pastor another parish and I bless God for another opportunity to do His work and fulfill His purpose. There’s much work but He is with us..
- I’m thankful for the gift of writing and blogging that has come to life in me..I am thankful for all those that followed, liked (PS: silent readers are acknowledged 😉 ) and commented, especially those whose comments kept me grinning from ear to ear; you know yourself..lol. Simply getting notifications that someone has liked or commented on my blog post is one of the things that make my day and keep me excited 😀
- My sweetest ‘orobo’ sister is in JSS1 in the same school myself and siblings went to, that’s how daddy wanted it and she’s enjoying every bit of it.. she’s even class captain and she’s marching for the inter house sport too..lol
- Music..and singing too, things that keep me bubbly all the time!
There’s so much to be thankful for and if I were to go on and on it would end up being a really long post..haha
What are you thankful for? Reflect on it. You don’t have to share with me, just pick a pen and sheet of paper and jot away…
“Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you” ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:18
Stay blessed.. xoxo
Lots of chocolate,
Photo credit: Google.com (not all the time sha)